Kate Spade New York has a fun and colorful line of home decor and entertainment items, perfect for any celebration. A longtime fan of their clothing, I was excited to partner with the brand, using their lively tabletop items to mix up some cold weather cocktails. Their new book, “All in Good Taste,” is filled with even more recipes and how-tos, and it makes a great hostess gift, too. Cheers!
THE CLASSIC COCOA:
– hot cocoa, king’s county chocolate whiskey, whipped cream, marshmallows, mast brother’s chocolate shavings
THE MINT CHOCOLATE:
– hot cocoa, peppermint schnapps, whipped cream, crushed candy canes
THE CALIENTE COCOA:
– hot cocoa, mezcal, whipped cream, cinnamon, cinnamon sticks to garnish
THE SMOKY S’MORE:
– hot cocoa, bourbon, toasted marshmallows, graham cracker, hershey’s chocolate to garnish
And sometimes you just want to keep it simple, with whipped cream and a cherry on top!
FERNET AND COKE
– fernet branca, coca cola classic
– vodka, ginger ale, grenadine, cherry to garnish
And in case it isn’t cold near you, put the lemon ginger tea on ice to make an iced toddy, instead! Bright and refreshing, and perfect for warmer weather.
Please note, this post was created in partnership with Kate Spade New York. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for reading!